Re: The Script is here for the Lego movie!!!

@ T.G Tom - Our name is "BuilderBrothers Studios."  Our you picking fun at us too???  We have been making films for years (see our youtube channel), and even though we don't have a studio (unless you count our bedroom), I still think we are deserving of the title.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BuilderBrothers/signatures/thac14sig.png

Read it again and you will see the word noobs. I don't see you guys as noobs mini/wink

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Thx.  That clears things up...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BuilderBrothers/signatures/thac14sig.png

"Dear T.G-tom (Ahem),
in this world, people are free to put whatever they want in their nickname, because IT'S JUST A NICKNAME, we don't have laws saying that "noobs" can't put that behind their name.
Also, why do you call them noobs? Maybe it turns out that they make the best film you've ever seen (very unlikely, but that's just an example), so stop getting angry with people you don't know and you've never seen nothing from them...I'll give you 10 $ ( mini/no ) if, starting from now, you don't  critique any newbe 'till the end of 2010.
Nah, but seriously, you should be more nice with other members.
See you soon,
                     MPfist0 "

Now, On-topic: well, yeah, the Idea seems nice, but I'd love to know how might killing some bad guys have to do with the domination of the world...so, before start filming, you should think about that. Also, I'd say the title doesn't fit very well. Make the movie first, and then think about the name, you might find something that fits really well with it.

MPfist0 wrote:

"Dear T.G-tom (Ahem),
in this world, people are free to put whatever they want in their nickname, because IT'S JUST A NICKNAME, we don't have laws saying that "noobs" can't put that behind their name.
Also, why do you call them noobs? Maybe it turns out that they make the best film you've ever seen (very unlikely, but that's just an example), so stop getting angry with people you don't know and you've never seen nothing from them...I'll give you 10 $ ( mini/no ) if, starting from now, you don't  critique any newbe 'till the end of 2010.
Nah, but seriously, you should be more nice with other members.
See you soon,
                     MPfist0 "

Now, On-topic: well, yeah, the Idea seems nice, but I'd love to know how might killing some bad guys have to do with the domination of the world...so, before start filming, you should think about that. Also, I'd say the title doesn't fit very well. Make the movie first, and then think about the name, you might find something that fits really well with it.

What's the point of not Critiquing new members? They wouldn't get any advice....

Persist.

magicoflego wrote:

What's the point of not Critiquing new members? They wouldn't get any advice....

I think he means "I'll give you 10 $ ( mini/no ) if, starting from now, you don't  get pissed/mad at any newbe 'till the end of 2010."

no...I meant another thing...

Well, MPfist0, the president gets shot in this film. After the president gets shot the bad guys (sorry don't have a name for them yet) start a series of events that start to collapse the nation.

I think I will find a movie title after I shoot it.

[Crosshair Animation]
  Scripting: 15%

Sounds an awful lot like a movie that just came out recently that I saw over the summer called Vantage Point.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

Also I don't mind the advice. Just try to be less harsh. Also having a studio doesn't mean that that you have the latest equipment, it just means that you have somewhere where you shoot.

[Crosshair Animation]

Or the movie called Shooter. Theres a lot of cliche action movies out there.

Well, Olsonstudios, I want to use something that has not been used before.

[Crosshair Animation]

Alright, I'm excited to see the film, don't get me wrong, but If you want to do something not used before you might want to keep looking a little further.

Well, BGanimations, It is sort of like Vantage Point but it does not have all the views of diff. people. Also most of the stuff done to collapse the nation is stuff like shutting off power and erasing data bases from the goverment.(stock market stuff)

[Crosshair Animation]

What do you mean Olsonstudios?

[Crosshair Animation]

Also watch for the trailer in the next few months!!!

[Crosshair Animation]

Please edit your posts instead of posting 3 times.

And I mean that I don't feel that your making an original film with an original storyline.

Okay what do you think the storyline should contain?

[Crosshair Animation]

Well first of all, I would stray away from a film based mainly on a gun man. But if that's what you want, then maybe try looking at some films we've mentioned earlier and try avoided most of those basic things.

Okay well this movie is based not soley around a guy with a gun but a series of people working together to collapse the nation. Also the main cop has a other cop that comes with him.

[Crosshair Animation]