Topic: The Script is here for the Lego movie!!!

Hey its crosshair animation. I am just starting to work on my new movie. Sniper one. Ill have more details later. Took 15 hours to find the pieces to the first few shots. Still working on the sets.

Last edited by Crooshair ANimation (December 22, 2009 (11:28am))

[Crosshair Animation]
  Scripting: 15%

Re: The Script is here for the Lego movie!!!

Alright...?

Thanks olsen studios. Be sure to watch it when it comes out. Dont have a release date yet. Probably will come out in Febuary or March.

[Crosshair Animation]

I've been planning (very loosly) a film called Sniper since months ago. mini/blankexpression

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

Not to sound like a jerk, but soooooo many people have done films called "Sniper" and are based around a guy with a gun. Try something more original!

Yes I agree there has been lots of Sniper films.

And just for the record,
You don't have a studio, you're not a proffesional, so I don't see why you should have a name with STUDIO's behind it.
This is pointed to every newbie that is doing that, I just HATE IT (not Olson, you have proven yourself already).
But really, which veteran member has studios/movies/films/whatever behind his name? no-one, only olson, and he's a good guy.

My conclusion to all noobs and newbies: Stop pretending you have a studio, and don't use WE, it's I, YOU are the guy who's making it.

pheww.. this made my day.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

TG TOM stop trying to find every little detail to !@#$% at noobs about. HE CAN HAVE STUDIO AFTER HIS NAME. It doesn't mean you are like proffesional if you do, a studio is just where artists work, animation is art, we make our films in our studios.

Maybe I was overreacting... but actually I just did it for fun. And I have an opinion, I live in Holland, So I can say without hurting anyone.
thank you mini/smile

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

mini/blankexpression

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

What the [expletive] is up your britches, Tom? You've been exceptionally crabby lately...

Oh, and this thread is pointless.

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions

T.G-Tom wrote:

So I can say without hurting anyone.

Meh. No.

T.G-Tom wrote:

And just for the record,
You don't have a studio, you're not a proffesional, so I don't see why you should have a name with STUDIO's behind it.
This is pointed to every newbie that is doing that, I just HATE IT (not Olson, you have proven yourself already).
But really, which veteran member has studios/movies/films/whatever behind his name? no-one, only olson, and he's a good guy.

My conclusion to all noobs and newbies: Stop pretending you have a studio, and don't use WE, it's I, YOU are the guy who's making it.

Jeez, it's not like your pro.
Nobody's perfect.

even i notice that he ALWAYS judges other forums and i must say it really gets annoying (even in 2 of my own posts).

I have awesome sauce in my veins! Which i sprinkle on each of my videos to give it an extra dose of aweomseness!

www.youtube.com/NFfilmz

T.G-Tom wrote:

And just for the record,

Hey, I have "Productions" on my username (Youtube), and you aren't all b****y to me. Why are you picking on someone who is new to the forums? Nice way to greet them. mini/madhead

Anyways, as much as I hate to say it, this thread is a bit pointless. If you tell us the story of it, and maybe post some pictures/videos of "The making" maybe it would be alright. mini/wink

Persist.

magicoflego wrote:
T.G-Tom wrote:

And just for the record,

Hey, I have "Productions" on my username (Youtube), and you aren't all b****y to me. Why are you picking on someone who is new to the forums? Nice way to greet them. mini/madhead

Anyways, as much as I hate to say it, this thread is a bit pointless. If you tell us the story of it, and maybe post some pictures/videos of "The making" maybe it would be alright. mini/wink

Thanks for the advice. Actually this thread is for ideas

[Crosshair Animation]

maybe ill call the movie the shooting. what do you think? also if you have any ideas for some shots in the movie i will take some suggestions. the story is based around a shooting of a president. after the shooting pedestrians are shot and a cops daughter dies. the cop goes to kill the bad guys but ends up tangled in a bigger plan to dominate the world.

[Crosshair Animation]

I'll try to post some pictures later. Istarted shooting today. Be on the lookout!

[Crosshair Animation]

Maybe I'll call the movie The Shooting. What do you think? Also, if you have any ideas for some shots in the movie I will take some suggestions. The story is based around the shooting of a president. After the shooting pedestrians are shot and a cop's daughter dies. The cop goes to kill the bad guys but ends up tangled in a bigger plan to dominate the world.

Grammar is life.

As for the actual plot, the getting involved in something bigger than he thinks thing isn't that great. The rest of it is pretty good though, so maybe you could make the cop know about what he's getting into, showing how much he cared for his daughter. This will help give the movie a nice feel.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

Thanks BGanimations. That's good advice. What else should I do?

[Crosshair Animation]