Topic: [Casting Call] Another Dynamic Duo

Okay, before you comment: "OLOL, n00b! There r 2 many Dynamic Duos out there!" I am not doing this because I thought it was a good Idea, simply to improve my animation by regularly animating. Now, I probably will have a good run of this, hopefully 4 or 5 seasons (6 episodes a season, running 1-3 minutes each.), so, If you do apply, it WILL be long term.

But, anyways, here goes:

Chris
Role: Major
Personality: Weird, quirky, game "Dork" but incredibly smart, always uses large words.
Accent: Preferably British/Scottish/American, but, any would be fine.
Voice: Nasally, High Pitched...Your average stereotypical "Nerd/Dork"
Test Line: "If you haven't noticed, Donnie, there is a plethora of bodacious men on this planet, including myself. (Awkward chuckle.)
Other Notes: If you can annunciate the larger words more, that'd be great mini/wink

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ll1qns.jpg (NO BIO)

Donnie
Role: Major, but, not as major as Chris.
Personality: Egotistical, Dumb, oblivious, gangster(ish), Prankster
Age: Anywhere from 14-30. (I doubt i'll get 30 year olds mini/tongue )
Accent: Preferably British/Scottish/American, but, any would be fine.
Voice: Deep(er), Gangster-like, and preferably no voice cracks.
Test Line: "Yo Chris let me show you something! *Pause* Haha! SUCKER!
Other Notes: Try to keep it simple, and, any words you think unnecessary, just cut them out.

http://i50.tinypic.com/1128ozp.jpg (NO BIO)

So, as most people know, please, no 10 year olds trying to pass off as 15 year olds. And, if you don't have a good mic, please don't send me that junk. (Wow, I sound like a b**** mini/tongue )

Okay, Email the lines to: [email protected] mini/wink

Thanks, and, please audition! mini/bigsmile

Last edited by MOL (December 30, 2009 (04:53pm))

Persist.

Re: [Casting Call] Another Dynamic Duo

How come I just read in Cafe Corner like a little while ago that you were going to give up animating and stuff for a long time? Oh just wait a few posts later is says that you DO have time.

My sports and community projects end early(Earlier), than I thought they would, and, I should have time

But if those are the reasons won't those just start up again next year?
Commiting to do 4 or 5 seasons (or 24 to 30 episodes, according to you) is a super huge thing to do. This just seems like a huge project that is just waiting to be abandoned.
Good luck though! mini/bigsmile If you actually pull it off I'll be happy for you.

Olsonstudios wrote:

How come I just read in Cafe Corner like a little while ago that you were going to give up animating and stuff for a long time? Oh just wait a few posts later is says that you DO have time.

My sports and community projects end early(Earlier), than I thought they would, and, I should have time

But if those are the reasons won't those just start up again next year?
Commiting to do 4 or 5 seasons (or 24 to 30 episodes, according to you) is a super huge thing to do. This just seems like a huge project that is just waiting to be abandoned.
Good luck though! mini/bigsmile If you actually pull it off I'll be happy for you.

Good point, but, you don't know what I'll do next year. I was actually just doing the events for extra school credit mini/tongue And, I don't plan on doing any extra-curricular activites next year. Yeah, maybe one or two, but, I was doing 8 at the same time so far. But, like, 5 of them just wrapped up, and, the other 3 should end in the next month or so. In other words, I will have time, and, even If I don't I'll find a way.

Personally, I almost feel insulted by your post. I don't know if I should, but, yes, it is a huge project, but, 2 or 3 seasons a year, isn't that much. So, what I'm trying to say is I WON'T give up on this. This is not some foolish thing that will never get finished. This will be good. mini/wink

I am sorry if I seem a bit defensive, it's just, you don't know me well enough to make assumptions, such as me abandoning this. Thanks for being happy for me, when I do finish mini/wink

Persist.

I'll email you lines soon. mini/smile
- Aaron

Jargon wrote:

I'll email you lines soon. mini/smile
- Aaron

Wow mini/smile The wise one might be in my Skit mini/bigsmile

Persist.

I e-mailed you my test line for Chris.

"every day I feel more pleased that sigging isn't a thing anymore" - Squash
YOUTUBE | Will voice act, ping me in the discord.
03:52    Smeagol    I should send girls turds in a box
01:28    Smeagol    That signature leaves me wondering if I should be sending more girls more turds in boxes than I presently am

Lines.. Sent.
-Jack.

Personally, I almost feel insulted by your post. I don't know if I should, but, yes, it is a huge project, but, 2 or 3 seasons a year, isn't that much.

Sorry dude I didn't mean it insulting, I was just curious as to how your going to pull it off. I mean, I've never even seen a film by you mini/tongue
Good luck!

Olsonstudios wrote:

Personally, I almost feel insulted by your post. I don't know if I should, but, yes, it is a huge project, but, 2 or 3 seasons a year, isn't that much.

Sorry dude I didn't mean it insulting, I was just curious as to how your going to pull it off. I mean, I've never even seen a film by you mini/tongue
Good luck!

Haha, sorry. I think I overreacted a bit.

At JackPody: Maybe, but, only if the quality improves. Could you send me another one, without the whistles in it? That'd be great.
At: CC98: Too young, and monotonous. From your name, I'd presume you were 10-11, so, sorry, but, no thanks mini/wink
At Jargon: Have you sent it? If you sent it to [email protected], send it to the other. It doesn't seem to be working. mini/wink

Thanks for the quick feedback, guys! mini/bigsmile

And, again, no problem, OlsonStudios mini/wink

Persist.

Lines have been sent.
- Aaron

I have a really good mike but my videos are all normally silent because I am actually 10 and I havent gone trough puberty yet. Any way I am not saying I want to be Chris but for a nerd wouldn't you want it to be someone young trying to be 15-20. I don't know what you think but
that would give you the high pitch and a little bit of teenageness(not a real word). Oh well thats my opinion. I don't think I'll audition though.

So, as most people know, please, no 10 year olds trying to pass off as 15 year olds. And, if you don't have a good mic, please don't send me that junk.

michaelsmovies wrote:

I have a really good mike but my videos are all normally silent because I am actually 10 and I havent gone trough puberty yet. Any way I am not saying I want to be Chris but for a nerd wouldn't you want it to be someone young trying to be 15-20. I don't know what you think but
that would give you the high pitch and a little bit of teenageness(not a real word). Oh well thats my opinion. I don't think I'll audition though.

So, as most people know, please, no 10 year olds trying to pass off as 15 year olds. And, if you don't have a good mic, please don't send me that junk.

Erm, I'd have to say no. I mean, if I wanted someone to act older than they are, I'd hire me. (olol, DID U C WUT I DID THAR?) [Only some members will mini/lol ]

EDIT: WOW! Jargon! Those both were excellent mini/bigsmile I liked both of them the same, so, you can have either. Which one would you rather play? mini/bigsmile

Last edited by MOL (December 8, 2009 (07:10pm))

Persist.

I emailed ya back.
- Aaron

Okay, people, still audition for both though mini/wink

Persist.

BUMP

Okay, people, I desperately need these voices. And, I know a lot of people don't want to be in a "n00b"'s film, but, I mean, I will make these good, so, maybe? Pwease? mini/smile

Persist.

Not that I don't want to be in a "n00b"'s film, but I'm just really bad at recording voices because my normal voice is, well, normal, but my recorded voice is creepy.

Besides, I wouldn't call you a n00b. You've been around here for a long while.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

magicoflego wrote:

BUMP

Okay, people, I desperately need these voices. And, I know a lot of people don't want to be in a "n00b"'s film, but, I mean, I will make these good, so, maybe? Pwease? mini/smile

I Thought i already sent some lines..?
They're sent again, if that should work.
-Jack.

Okay, cool.

Persist.

ERG! Bump.

Anyways, I want these characters picked by the end of this month (preferably), so, try out.

JackPodyDK: It was alright, but, It's too low of quality mini/sad Sorry mini/sad

So, please, please, please, just devote one minute to record the lines, and send them to me! I'll give you an internet cookie mini/bigsmile

Persist.

Aren't cookies viruses? mini/lol

Anyways, I kinda want to try out, but I'm keeping myself from doing so because I can't devote myself to be in various episodes and such. I tend to be irresponsible with lines. mini/blankexpression