Topic: Don't Reply

After saying I was gonna hold off on the I used to rule the world thing.I cant think of any Ideas.Got any suggestions.(this does not mean how to find ideas but i'm open for ways to do it)...(I already keep a notebook of ideas)

Last edited by Interbrick (December 27, 2009 (06:00pm))

Re: Don't Reply

Oh one thing I'll also post my ideas too for you to comment on and mabye get inspiration. So I'll help you if you help me

A guy who gets hit in the head with a soccer ball. Guy laughs, and James Bond shoots him with a paperclip. BEST. FILM. IDEA. EVER. Use it.

Thanks. Well heres my Idea.I thought of this a long time ago and didn't want to use it so you can have it. The year is 2143 Humanity is divivded into groups fighting for control.So the World is a mess.There is this group of people inside a city that is about to be overun the stories about them fighting to keep the city. I call it RESCISTANCE. First person to reply about this gets to have  it.I don't want this to turn out to be that everyone takes the idea and publishes it.ONLY ONE PERSON CAN USE IT.

As you've been unable to spell resistance properly, I think you should try to go for something a little less ambitious.

Just go for something simple.

Riley wrote:

Just go for something simple.

Like... A guy is eating a pineapple and then the pineapple comes to life and eats him. Tricky bit: building the fruit.

So is anyone going to take the idea I put it out so other people can use it. When you read something read it all not just the caps

Probably not. mini/smile
- Aaron