Topic: Voiceover needed for a Uni Project

Okay guys, I'm making a 20 second animated short about file sharing (which ends with the file sharer getting abducted by aliens - well, I never said it was serious). It's due in on Friday of this week, so I am cutting it a little fine, but I'm animating to a rough version I recorded anyway to get the timing right.

Voiceover:

I know what you're thinking. Why pay for DVDs and games, when you can get anything you want at the click of a button? Okay, it may sound weird, and the picture'll be kinda fuzzy. But who cares? You're not paying for it right?

Thing is, you might get more than you bargained for. A lot more. *alien appears at this point*

Still wanna risk it?

Here's me reading the lines to give you an idea of the tone (you can guess why I'm not doing this myself).

If I could have this by Wednesday at the latest (I've got to burn it on a auto-playing DVD, joy), I'll owe you big time.

Last edited by Blue (November 22, 2009 (10:29am))

Rejecting reality since 2000. mini/bigsmile

UniBlog | DA

Re: Voiceover needed for a Uni Project

I'll audition tonight or tomorrow. Dunno if I'm really suitable, but I'll leave that decision up to you mini/wink

I will try out as well. mini/bigsmile

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8180/7904765754_a766f0e523.jpg
Into the darkness once more. I walk into the unknown. To a far better life than I've ever known.

Forum e-mail sent mini/cat

Squash, you are an absolute star. I might have to up the pitch a little (your voice was deeper than I was expecting), but thank you. mini/smile

Of course, if anyone else still wants to give this a go you're more than welcome to do so - the more the merrier! mini/bigsmile

Rejecting reality since 2000. mini/bigsmile

UniBlog | DA