Topic: Casting call for series, only 2 people needed

The first person is an average everyday guy, he's kinda crazy and not very smart, sort fat, any way. this person needs to be at least 15 years old, really hyper

guy 1: Oh my god oh my god, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is out. AAHHHH [Taken]

Guy 2 is going to be a person that can play many different people,
Lines: *nerd* Sir you to go back to the end of the line. *some guy* Hey you can't cut in front of me. *another guy* Oh yes I can, now move it or lose it before you lose something.

Thank you for your time. if you have any questions or your sending me audio, send it to

[email protected]

thank's guys, greatly appriciated. mini/wink

Last edited by CarrollFilms (November 20, 2009 (09:36am))

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

Re: Casting call for series, only 2 people needed

CarrollFilms wrote:

The first person is an average everyday guy, he's kinda crazy and not very smart, sort fat, any way. this person needs to be at least 15 years old, really hyper

guy 1: Oh my god oh my god, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is out. AAHHHH

Guy 2 is going to bed a person that can play many different people,

Lines: *nerd* Sir you to go back to the end of the line. *some guy* Hey you can't cut in front of me. *another guy* Oh yes I can, now move it or lose it before you lose something.

Thank you for your time. if you have any questions or your sending me audio, send it to

[email protected]

thank's guys, greatly appriciated. mini/wink

The edit button is your friend.

Re: Casting call for series, only 2 people needed

I know how to edit my voice, but I want some other people involved in my video's:)

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?