Topic: WarDolls

Just had a brainstorm about a war brickfilm.
http://www.mocpages.com/user_images/5488/1213241601_THUMB.jpg
[Made by Brian Kescenovitz; creation name: Wardoll] 
My idea was inspired by the name of this creation and the creator's thing where he has female pilots only. I realized that this could have a double meaning. WarDolls , a small special force of highly trained combatants, all women. This is set in the future, and so vehicles like the creation above will be used often. Not completely sure of the story, so that's why I am sharing it here. Give me your opinions on the concept and perhaps ideas on the story...I would appreciate it if you guys don't make any sexual references.

-BrickLord

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

Re: WarDolls

That sounds awesome, will they be sneaking in to a building or on the battle field? A full war torn city would be quite a set to build. mini/tongue

You Tube, http://www.youtube.com/user/MaxVegasProductions
"I spend my time hunched over in my room taking thousands of pictures of a children's toy in 1 millimeter increments to create the illusion of movement. Pretty sexy huh?" -Gojira

The concept is simple, which is not a bad thing. It's up to you to decide where you want to take it. Such a setting could allow straight-up plotless action movies, dramas, comedies, etc. In the end, whether or not the concept will work will depend on your execution.
And, by the way, I'm not a fan of the name WarDolls. It sounds a bit . . . trite. mini/blankexpression
- Aaron

That sounds awesome, will they be sneaking in to a building or on the battle field? A full war torn city would be quite a set to build

I was thinking an actual battlefield, the idea of a secret force behind the enemy lines is now a common cliche for movies.

And, by the way, I'm not a fan of the name WarDolls. It sounds a bit . . . trite. mini/blankexpression
- Aaron

I'm not too fond of it either, it's only supposed to represent be the concept of my idea. But still...another thing that came to mind when I heard the name was that the name 'WarDolls' could be a series of mechs that are used often on the battlefield. You know how the army guys sometimes think of the weapons their as 'toys', so these would be 'WarDolls'. Get it?

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

BrickLord wrote:

You know how the army guys sometimes think of the weapons their as 'toys', so these would be 'WarDolls'. Get it?

but this time they are really toys...now i get it...good...good...

good...well, maybe sometimesa battle in the Amazon, sometimes in a desert city. So you can see the situation of our world...where our world is going...
so, the Amazon are just four trees, right?

mini/blankexpression

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig77/banners/logo.png
click me for my YouTube!

Not fond of the idea, are you MM?

deviantART | YouTube