Topic: Lego Colab ("Not Me" Audio)

Hi all,

Myself and Kim Gohlich have come to the thought that it would be fun to do a colab piece (like a bajillion other people).

The idea is that you can film what you want but you can't use your own audio.  Most popularly you could use snippets of music as creatively as you want, or you can steal audio from a film; a funny line or out of context piece of dialogue, whatever would you like. If you don't want to troll through movies though, I'd go with the music.

Restrictions are that the MAX length is 20 seconds.
Note you can use previously used footage.

So short thrills really. Please submit as many entries you want (if you're keen) and in the end a panel of judges (read: 3 monkeys on MSN mashing their keyboards) will pick the cream of the crop and mash it together into a complete video. Or will cry in dismay that we recieved three entries all with pictures of lego legs and thriller music.

Mods: My understanding is that I would like to make this a community project for laughs so it should be in Contests & Community Projects but I have no access to post there. If you see fit to please shuttle it over to there.

...Sorry mum.