Topic: *deleted*

*deleted*

Last edited by microapple1996 (February 1, 2010 (08:05am))

MicroappleLogo9/28/2010<-- Click
Future Films:
Destined Trek: Planning 100%, Filming 70%, Editing 10%, Release Date: 1 Week after the voice actors are confirmed
James Bond 2 - Crossfire: Planning 75%, Filming 40%, Editing 30%, Release Date: Late 2010

Re: *deleted*

Just make a still-serie out of the footage.
Don´t know the software for mac, on PC its VirtualDub the best.

Once you get the sperated pic you can import them into you GIMP

mario72 wrote:

Just make a still-serie out of the footage.
Don´t know the software for mac, on PC its VirtualDub the best.

Once you get the sperated pic you can import them into you GIMP

Seeing as English is not Mario72's native tongue, it might be hard to understand.

He is saying that you need to make your explosions Frame-By-Frame in GIMP.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

You'd need to export the effect footage as individual frames, as Mario suggested. I'd check the Free Software List to see what software there might be able to accomplish this. For that matter, you might even be able to do it in iMovie itself. Once you've got your images, you'd need to edit them in GIMP frame-by-frame to scale and orient them and insert them into your final scene. So to answer your question... yes it's possible, but it's going to be extremely time-consuming and difficult to get it to look right.

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions

OKay, well thanks for the responses guys!

MicroappleLogo9/28/2010<-- Click
Future Films:
Destined Trek: Planning 100%, Filming 70%, Editing 10%, Release Date: 1 Week after the voice actors are confirmed
James Bond 2 - Crossfire: Planning 75%, Filming 40%, Editing 30%, Release Date: Late 2010

@ fib12345
@ Noodle

Thank you for the correct translation!

It'd be easier (faster and better quality, not to mention cheap) to use Detonation films free stuff and Wax.