Topic: Need Camera Steadiness

Okay so lately I haven't realeased any animation because for some reason all of a sudden my animation is shaky
I don't know why
I use remote capture
and my set is heavily taped down
Sooooo I posted a link to show you guys how bad it is
Also if you guys need pictures of my studio just say so
This is the link to a download to the unstable animation its 22mb so it shouldn't to much of a hassle its just that I didn't want to put it on youtube or flickr also brickshelf wouldn't let me

Re: Need Camera Steadiness

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hello *echo echo*

Are you using a Digital Zoom?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

yes

That could be a problem. It zooms in on the Pixels, thereby intensifying the slight movements.

You are using what camera?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

Nikon D60

i think hes right my camera does the same thing at random moments

I have awesome sauce in my veins! Which i sprinkle on each of my videos to give it an extra dose of aweomseness!

www.youtube.com/NFfilmz

im so jealos of the epic quility your nikon gives you mini/sad :

I have awesome sauce in my veins! Which i sprinkle on each of my videos to give it an extra dose of aweomseness!

www.youtube.com/NFfilmz

*points desperatly at the edit button*

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

*Panics as he does not know how to edit shaky cameras*