Topic: [voice casting]Looking for female voice for new AGENTS comedy series

I'm looking for a female voice to play the role of AGENT Trace in my new production "LEGO AGENTS", a comedy series. Here is a quick bio:

Name: Tracy

Last Name: Johnson

Code name: AGENT Trace

Physical Description: Long brown hair, five-to-six bricks tall, yellow skin.

Background: Tracy was born in the city of New Brickston in in 1979. She attend Brick Tech for four years, where she quickly the top of her class, and eventually earned a degree in Advanced Computer Programming. She quickly proved herself to be an extrodinary programmer, and was recruited into the AGENTS team in 2005, where she is in charge of most of the stuff in the computer field. When the AGENTS are on the field, AGENT Trace assists them with vital information that the AGENTS need to stop the forces of evil. AGENT Trace has proved herself as an essencial part of the team, and has earned the respect of her fellow AGENTS.

Hopefully, this will help you understand the character more. Here are some of the lines you can study:

"We may have a problem."

"This message is incypted in an incredibly complex code. I'll do what I can to decypher it, put this could take some time."

"Dr. Infreno's on the 3rd floor, 5th door on the left, but I better warn you, he's not alone."

Leave a reply if you're intrested, and I'll tell you how you can audition.

Re: [voice casting]Looking for female voice for new AGENTS comedy series

I might be able to audition.

I never plan on buying anything when I go to the Lego Store.
Strangely enough, I always wind up finding something that makes me ditch those plans.

It would be great if you could do the part. Contact me if you're in.

Lucky you Quick, she's awesome at voice acting (and at making mistakes and sending them to me mini/lol )

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Thanks. Hey, would you be intrested making some theme music for me. I here you've got some mad skills on a guitar. mini/sunnies