Topic: Planning a montage film

I'm planning to make a montage film for "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest".  Hopefully I will get finished with it considering school and stuff has been getting in the way. Many of my films are really short, but this one will not be. One problem, I can't figure what scene to do, there are so many great scenes, especially the last scene, but idk, It will be tricky, I assume most of you have seen this movie, any ideas of what scene I should do?

"Thank you very little..."

Re: Planning a montage film

Coley! You're back! mini/bigsmile Where have you been!? mini/bigsmile

mini/bigsmile mini/bigsmile mini/bigsmile mini/bigsmile

Last edited by Spudster (January 6, 2009 (03:33pm))

I've been the same place I've always been, just haven't had the time to make any films or even get online lol

I know I'll be ignored and not get any feedback, but *bump* mini/blankexpression

Glad that you're back Coley. Unfortunately I haven't seen the film therefore I won't be any help. mini/sad

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff

That's okay ol' buddy ol' pal. mini/lol

^is that the one with the guy in the asylum?

Last edited by MMproductions (January 8, 2009 (05:49pm))

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig77/banners/logo.png
click me for my YouTube!

There's a wonderful tool called the IMDb, MMproductions.

A good scene is when McMurphy first tries to pull the sink out of the floor, or the part where he pretends to be watching the World Series to entertain the rest of the patients.

The Electro-Shock scene is a pretty good one as well, but may be difficult to remake in Lego.