Topic: The Last Days of Brickfilm

Well I was on the chat, and a few people and me where at first talking about Marite Antoinette, and I was watching a few videos about her. Then I had an idea, how about all former members of Brickfilms.com work together to make a video on the past beauty of Brickfilms, and then how the site was ruined, and I added a few more ideas to the concept.
-If TaaB was sent to the guillotine

So if anybody wants to help well just post.
Since I was thinking for the beggining all the people who help just make a short clip on how Brickfilms used to be. And I am still writing
on the concept.

~Kinzy

Re: The Last Days of Brickfilm

I wasn't there when BF was in full bloom, but you can just give me a script.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

Well whoever signs up can get a role in the film. Since its like a french revolutionary-ish film, portraying how good the place used to be, but how a bad government destroyed it, and would bloom a revolt against TaaB's power.

Well, I think it should be styled more like The Day BF.com Crashed. You know, showing it from the perspectives of brickfilmers in modern day, then banding together, rushing to TaaB's house and...guess.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

I guess the idea is sort of amusing but, personally, I don't see the appeal in making such a large project based around an inside joke -- unlike The Day Brickfilms.com Crashed, which is applicable to any website going offline.  I agree that TaaB made some mistakes and obviously this site was founded because of people being upset about the way Brickfilms.com was being run, but I don't think continuing to vilify and antagonize another site like this is productive.

In my opinion, the time would be better spent building up this site by creating new films, tutorials, resources, etc. rather than continuing to tear down another one when it's been marginalized already.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Well, my original idea was to make a film about BF to help build it up. We could do that instead.

deviantART | YouTube

mini/lol Count me in

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

I personally do not see a reason to attempt to destroy Brickfilms.com, or even try to repair it. The damage has been done, TaaB is non-existent on the site, and only a few people actively visit the site.
Like Smeagol said, let's try to build up BiM, not "tear" BF down, so make a film, or just participate in the community positively!

NXTManiac

https://i.imgur.com/IRCtQGu.jpg

I choose to light a candle instead of cursing the darkness.
- Aaron