Topic: MAc V.S PC Challenge!

Hi every one, im holding a contest. So, the other day me and my friend were having an arguement. We were talking about which is better, a pc or a mac. i like oc he likes mac. so later that day it hit me!! I should see what the brickfilm community thinks!!! So im coming up with this contest. This is how it goes. On youtube i will post a video that has two links. One for mac, one for P.C. you will submit your video in a video response to the one you choose depending on your side. The judges: Me, Awesomonomy, Vnanimation, Zoot101 (looking for one more!!!) will decide which side wins. the side that wins then must take a challenge against each other to see what the best video is. Prizes will be announced shortly.
Click here to watch the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38unBCIAMWo

Last edited by Blackluster96 (October 4, 2009 (09:12am))

Re: MAc V.S PC Challenge!

mini/smile Who are the Judges?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

uh read in it

This kind of thing enrages me.

Both Macs and PCs have their up and downsides. When it comes down to it, THEY'RE BOTH DUMB PIECES OF PLASTIC AND BITS OF METAL.

This contest will have no winners on account of it being pointless.

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

I think PCs are better.

Its like asking whats better cheese or blue cheese, macs are PCs.

Sean wrote:

Both Macs and PCs have their up and downsides. When it comes down to it, THEY'RE BOTH DUMB PIECES OF PLASTIC AND BITS OF METAL.

[/thread]
[/contest]

11:41 Hazzat NO FUN ALLOWED IN BRICKFILMING COMMUNITY

sean, thats not nice!

PC mini/sunnies . It may crash more than a Mac, but it can be repaired. If a Mac crashes, that's it, it's toast. Also, more things are for PC than Mac, you have to find a special version of the software you want for Mac.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

than please enter it!

I might, if I have the time.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

Sean wrote:

When it comes down to it, THEY'RE BOTH DUMB PIECES OF PLASTIC AND BITS OF METAL.

Just like you and Riley are both ugly sacks of mostly water? No offense.]

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled.

Hahaha nice one maggosh mini/lol

Augh, in order to show people that you are putting effort into things, try to have proper spelling and make yourself understood. "And then the winnig side will go solo and create another video (what ever you like)." mini/confused  And are Awesomonomy, VN, and Hazzat actually judging this? Are the prizes going to be worth anything, or will they be sound effects, friend requests, or subs?

Im trying to get prizes and yes they are.

maggosh wrote:
Sean wrote:

When it comes down to it, THEY'RE BOTH DUMB PIECES OF PLASTIC AND BITS OF METAL.

Maggosh - 1               Sean - 0

Good game.

maggosh wrote:
Sean wrote:

As well as other humans.

You're missing the point however; you can't compare computers to humans. Humans are sentient beings, computers are robots that do what they're programmed to. Not to get all philosophical or anything...

The whole Mac vs PC debate is old and no side ever wins because there is no side that CAN win. They're both computers.

Just_a_Minifig wrote:
Sean wrote:

[/thread]
[/contest]

Woah woah woah...hold on a second, just because it's not the best idea, it doesn't mean that you can dictate if he can still go on with it or not. It's his choice, not yours. Let him do what he wants. mini/no

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

Read this just now, it seemed relevant.

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2009/10/almos … just-macs/

To sum up that article, according to a recent study 12% of households have a Mac. however, only 2% of those are Mac exclusive, meaning they don't have or refuse to use a PC. Which means that roughly 85% of households with a Mac also have a PC.

Also, BGanimation, he was kidding. Obviously Just_a_Minifig isn't really saying "This topic is not allowed to continue" and nor does he have the power to actually stop the topic from continuing if he really wanted to.]

Last edited by Sean (October 5, 2009 (03:11pm))

Mac computers are great - in a certain way.
They are made simple, so that everyone can use them easily and their design is great, but that's it. Me personally, I hate them. They have too few features and they're soo expensive. Almost no one in Germany uses them.
I'm very happy with the Microsoft pcs. They do what they're supposed to do and there is a good balance of features and the difficulty to use them.

i would like to hear opinions in a video please