Topic: The Hospital

Directory Link

The Hospital

YouTube

The Doctor wonders why Mr. Fliksen is at the hospital, so he wants to find out why Mr. Fliksen came. One of my not the best, but top hit films. Original idea inspired by the work of Zoot101 (Hazzat)Camera shakes alot, and the mic quality isn't the best.

After a five year hiatus, I have returned

THAC 8: The Cleanup
Website|YouTube

Re: The Hospital

Seemed a LOT like Hazzat's Hospital series. Whatever...

anyway, you could work on the animation a little, and next time, PLEASE don't use a LEGO set from LEGO, build your own set, because it's VERY annoying watching videos with tiny spaces.

Please be reminded, this is from last year, and my films are better now. And please read the description, because Hazzat gave me the inspiration for this.

Website|YouTube

Ok, so I need to clear this up.

A lot of people on YouTube are leaving comments saying I "copied" Hazzat's "The Lego Hospital" series. I need to set the fact straight the series inspired me to make this video and I didn't mean to copy it if I did. Now if it was really copied, it would be the entire same plot and details, which a lot of I left out, making it less of a "copy". If Hazzat sees this, I hope he understands. Although I don't think he actually has seen this video.

Website|YouTube

Upload a video saying "SKRUW OFF IDIUTS I DID NEVR COPIE ZOOT1O1'Z VIDZ BUTMUNCHERZ!!!!11!!1!111!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!ONE!!!!!!!1!!!1!!11!!!!" mini/tongue

mini/eek
Um ok.......

RETIRED

I think Aaron's definitely on the right track.
- Aaron