Topic: Voice Acting Needed

I'm currently scripting a new film of mine at the moment, and should have it done this evening, however I want to know if anyone is willing enough to do a part. The film should reach just over a minute, and once again features a greedy guy who has to pay for his actions... It goes contain very Mild Language, and Moderate Violence, so be warned.
I'll inform everyone if the content advisory will change.
SilverScreenStuds

Check out our new film - Advert! mini/delirium

Re: Voice Acting Needed

This my sir, belongs in the Audio section.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

T.G-Tom wrote:

This my sir, belongs in the Audio section.

Whoops! It's just this is for an actually Production as well, and I might want someone to do effects to it too, so do you still think I should put it in the audio section? mini/dizzy

Well, a VFX (casting?) call can be posted in the... er... technique(?) forum I guess. Or you can contact a guy, like me or Tom.

-Don

New film:
In Pre-Production...]

Donsalvatore wrote:

Well, a VFX (casting?) call can be posted in the... er... technique(?) forum I guess. Or you can contact a guy, like me or Tom.

-Don

Would you be happy to do the voicing? Please read the probable content advisory before answering. mini/wink

Well, I am currently having some... er... trouble with my equipment. I can't access my room with my computer due to an unrelated accident.

-Don

New film:
In Pre-Production...]

Donsalvatore wrote:

Well, I am currently having some... er... trouble with my equipment. I can't access my room with my computer due to an unrelated accident.

-Don

I'm not suspicious or anything... but how'd you manage to post this post then? mini/what

Laptop. And no, it doesn't have a microphone.

-Don

New film:
In Pre-Production...]

Donsalvatore wrote:

Laptop. And no, it doesn't have a microphone.

-Don

That's alright. mini/smile