Topic: colaboration anyone?

hi there
pleased to meet you!
thank you in advance for reading

im about to embark on my first big brickfilm based on a dream one of my friends had, the story is written but not made into a screenplay or storyboarded yet, thankfully we have a few friends that are very gifted in the music business so they will take care of the soundtrack but i feel we need some decent stop motion animators and if possible a guy/girl handy with cgi for the few effects heavy sequences, mini/eek

now this piece of work is going to turn brickfilming on its head so i hope someone wants to get involved

i cant say much about the project yet which i know is annoying but all i can say is that its "twelve monkeys" meets "total recall" without too much action(story driven..believe me!), the action will be bourne style - short and fast and i really want it to be emotion heavy

i am quite a fan of adult themes and would appreciate an adult response but if only kids wanna get involved......well so be it

im sure im not the only one that wants to knock smeagol and leonardo etc off their perch (comment made with peace guys...love your work!)

so if your interested you will be credited and you will get full access to all the stuff we have at the moment

now i have never posted a film here before so i know this requires some faith, all i ask is that you have faith and ask to get involved as im sure you will not regret it

humanity rules

love
stanley2brick

Re: colaboration anyone?

how may I help?
PS: shouldn't this go to the "pre-Production forum?

I would if I could,but I'm very busy lately and I need to focus on other things.I don't even have time to make my own brickfilms.Busy,busy,busy.

I'd be happy to! I just want to see what your works like first before I decide... mini/sunnies

Check out our new film - Advert! mini/delirium

Sounds intruiging, I may be able to help, though I'm quite busy right now, so it really depends on when you want this done by. But before I say I am able to do it, I'd like to know whether you have any experience in creating films, not just brickfilms, and an idea of age (though maturity would be more useful, but that can't really be interpretted from just one post)

BTW, Here's an example of my animation