Re: New guy with LOTS of questions

Come on, what's the best video editor for adding sound and video effects to my brickfilms? I'm just gonna keep asking mini/wink .

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

It all depends on how much money you want to spend. Or how much software you want to pirate.

It all depends on how much money you want to spend. Or how much software you want to pirate.

Isn't there something free? I don't have a lot of money to spend right now. I'm using most of it to buy LEGO pieces for my movies. And I definitley don't want to pirate anything. My parents wouldn't allow it. No exceptions.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

Go to the Free Software List if you want free software. mini/wink

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Go to the Free Software List if you want free software.

Didn't I already say that I want someone to tell me which one is the best? I'm sorry if I sound rude, but I don't have much of a clue about which software to use and which ones do what.

deviantART | YouTube