Topic: Project Truth

Yes, I'm doing a new project, which I will explain here.

The work-name is Truth, but I'm still thinking about changing the name for the final Episode's

Imagine, you see something flying/crashing into the woods, and you want know what it is, so you run towards it, but the next thing you can remember is you, you lying on a bed, in a hospital, with your wife next to you, asking what happened.
Altough this man ISN't the main carather of the story, he's the key in a lot of puzzle's that his brother will need to complete to know what happened there, in the forrest, in the woods...

That's all you got from now, altough I need to confest the whole idea started with some X-files episodes. My brother is writing the script now, and it's looks good for what he has done now.

The film will be splitted into 4 episode's. Each episode is like 5 minutes long, that means that the final film is 20 minutes. (pretty long, and I think I need 1 year to complete all this). Also, each episode will have a subname, like ''addiction'' or ''breaktrough''.

Casting Calls, Previews, and even Spoilers will come later.
For now, I just wanna know how you guys think about all these idea's mini/smile

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Re: Project Truth

I can help you with this

I like the premise. However, the danger with such grand questions is that the viewer will ultimately want satisfying answers. So as you and your brother work on the script, make sure that the payoff will be worth it in the viewer's mind.
- Aaron

lil'jj wrote:

I can help you with this

No, I want to do this alone, sorry.

And Jargon, you're right, and I think that it's gonna work too.

Put him on a path to self discovery too.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

Well, in the beginning, he is too weak to walk, but later he will.

The first post just has the very beginning of the very first episode, nothing more.

sorry for the very impatient BUMP, but I really want to know if anyone finds it a GOOD idea...
I'm not changing anything, I just want to show you what I'm working on. mini/blankexpression

I love the whole idea, the mystery etc. Good job mini/wink

THANK YOU, that's all I wanted to hear.

interesting Idea...I like it

thanks

Sounds good. I think it could turn into something really nice, like the one brickfilm that everyone has wanted to make but never got around to it or could think of a good enough story line...*sigh*

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

Sounds like you had experience with that mini/cat

Yes, I constantly spew awesome movie ideas out of my head, but if I don't have time to get started on it in a day or two, it loses its focus and I trash it. It's hard for me to actually nail down a good idea and stick to it. I wish I had as good motivation as you, or a lot of people on BiM.

Looks cool.

youtube twitter
Comming Soon...Alien Infiltration

well thank you Bat,
and BG, just think of an idea, and start with it, start making a good and detailed script. When you finished it, you only want to finish it mini/smile

Oh and btw, this week there will come Casting Calls so watch the audio section.

Okay, that's probable a good idea T.G., and I'm suprised that I didn't come up with that, becuase I never write scripts for my movies, becuase so far I have just made short ones. I'll try it and see if it works.

Can't wait for the casting calls!

Can't wait for this one.
Signature looks great! mini/delirium

Sound interesting.
Tell me, is this for Avant grade?

You can do anything, just have fun while doing it.

I aksed a question to smeagol called: Can I enter 1 episode from a serie for avant-garde?
That clarifies enough I think mini/tongue