Topic: Wanted: Song for New Music Video!

Hey everyone, I need a new song that I can make into a music video. Something along the lines of classic rock,  The Essential Journey, Survivor, Los Lonely Boys, or something like that. Any ideas?

Re: Wanted: Song for New Music Video!

The Beatles

Awesomeonomy wrote:

The Beatles

I would suggest the music Paul McCartney did after the beatles.

I look in to it, but I looking more for a specific song, like "I of the Tiger" (Yes, I've already considered that). Perhapse some thing more...Origanal?

Just do a song that YOU like and want to do mini/lol

filmyguy wrote:
Awesomeonomy wrote:

The Beatles

I would suggest the music

SIR]

Paul McCartney did after the beatles.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

ALL TIME LOW-------------- Dear Maria Count Me In

A song that I might try making a video for is one that tells a story.

There are three songs that I'm looking into, but I'll need to get some more lego's for them.

Red Barchetta - Rush....set slightly in the future...it's a song about a teenager that hops on a train to get out of the city to see his uncle in the country side.  His uncle has has an old ferrari that he keeps in a barn (and is apparently illegal to drive - I'm guessing because of pollution).  The uncle lets the kid take it out for a spin in the countryside and eventually a chase ensues with two "alloy air cars" that are very large (two lanes wide).  The kid ends up going across a one lane bridge and makes it back to his uncle to dream by the fireside.

The Fox - Nicklecreek - while not rock, it's a good folk tune told from the perspective of a fox that goes and steals a goose and duck from the farmers pen, he gets chased, but returns to his den where the fox family eats.

The Lighthouse - Nicklecreek - another folk tune, but a great tragic tale told from the perspective of a lighthouse.  The lighthouse keeper falls in love with a lady and they are happy, until the lady needs to leave on a ship.  The ship crashes that night onto the rocks, she dies, the lighthouse keeper buries her in the sand and then commits suicide off of the lighthouse.