Topic: Don't Always Believe What You Read On the Internet

Directory Link

Don't Always Believe What You Read On the Internet

YouTube Video

A funny video about the lies people post on the internet...

Used to be 'Caidence'

Re: Don't Always Believe What You Read On the Internet

That was kinda sorry. The animation was very choppy and the non-stop light flicker was driving me nuts.

Hmm, it was OK. Lots of light flicker and the voice quality was absolutely terrible (lots of buzzing). The animation was pretty average, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Just keep working at it. mini/wink

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Hazzat wrote:

Hmm, it was OK. Lots of light flicker and the voice quality was absolutely terrible (lots of buzzing). The animation was pretty average, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Just keep working at it. mini/wink

No matter how many critiques I get I will never stop working at it Henry... mini/smile

Used to be 'Caidence'

Goliathan wrote:

That was kinda sorry. The animation was very choppy and the non-stop light flicker was driving me nuts.

I've fixed the light flicker in my newest film "Creeperz"

Used to be 'Caidence'

TBDudeAnimation wrote:
Hazzat wrote:

No matter how many critiques I get I will never stop working at it Henry... mini/smile

It's Harry :facepalm:

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

T.G-Tom wrote:

It's Harry

Onto the film discussion olol:
The animation was OK, but there was too much light flicker, and a lot of fuzzy voices, as Hazzat said. Oh and BTW the sets could have been better...