Topic: Tribute to Michael Jackson

Directory Link

Tribute to Michael Jackson

Youtube

The Famous Michael Jackson Now in Lego

Re: Tribute to Michael Jackson

To much light flicker and the costume was to frilly. Good idea though. mini/wink

Thanks For Commenting BrightShadow98:D mini/sunnies mini/lol mini/smile

R.I.P Michael
Today is his birthday. mini/sad

Last edited by kriksis104 (August 29, 2009 (10:58am))

kriksis104 wrote:

R.I.P Michael
Today is hes birthday. mini/sad

Hey I ´dont Now that today is
his birthday.

As a HHUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE fan of MJ, I just had to check this one out. Also, as a learning impersonator, I welcome any attempts at lego dance.

Lets face it - A minifigure is physically unable to move like MJ, so there is never gonna be an exact replica of Motown 25 in lego. I like how you somehow managed to fit in most of the dance moves he did during that performance, and the costume. Whilst there is a lot of light flicker, and quite a bit of set bumping, I suggest you keep Brickfilming; This is the kind of stuff I would like to see.

Happy Birthday MJ. He's probally doing that dance up there right now....

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Max Butcher wrote:

As a HHUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE fan of MJ, I just had to check this one out. Also, as a learning impersonator, I welcome any attempts at lego dance.

Lets face it - A minifigure is physically unable to move like MJ, so there is never gonna be an exact replica of Motown 25 in lego. I like how you somehow managed to fit in most of the dance moves he did during that performance, and the costume. Whilst there is a lot of light flicker, and quite a bit of set bumping, I suggest you keep Brickfilming; This is the kind of stuff I would like to see.

Happy Birthday MJ. He's probally doing that dance up there right now....

-MRB

This is soo cute. mini/smile