Topic: Day of the Atomic Beast 3-D

Directory Link

Day of the Atomic Beast 3-D

Day of the Atomic Beast 3-D YT3D

This is a mock 1950's style monster movie trailer in 3-D. It uses the new Youtube 3D player and is meant to be a cheesy good time. It combines stop motion, live action, CG titles and an original musical score. Put on your 3D glasses now! 

Re: Day of the Atomic Beast 3-D

Haha, that was fun.  The animation was rather choppy but the 3D effect and titles were pretty cool.  I've been hoping somebody would attempt a 3D LEGO film since YouTube added the 3D capability, I've experimented with it in the past myself but haven't gotten satisfactory results yet.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

That was REALLY cool in 3D!

Ha ha, that was cool.

Technically not the greatest, but the 3d was fun.

- Leo

This was my first attempt with stop motion, I think there was a little too much movement between shots and I didn't add any kind of motion blur to the footage. This was my first attempt with most of the effects used in this so, I am learning as I go. I'm also hoping this will encourage others to make some 3-D Brick films using the Youtube player. When I saw Youtube going 3-D, I knew I had to make something. Thanks for the cool feedback guys, it's really nice to know people are getting a kick out of it!
Ryan