Topic: New Contest Idea?

Hai. I just made up a little contest in my mind. It's called. "LHOS" Last Hours Of Summer. It's basically a THAC, except you are encouraged to make a short film about anything you like. It would be judged upon how entertaining it is and quality. A mod would be given on that day of the contest. For example, a mod could be "have at least 10 red bricks in each scene" or "film must be in black and white" or something.

Well, what do you think? mini/bigsmile

olol

I rearwy, rearwy like dinosaurs. Or something...

Re: New Contest Idea?

It doesn't sound like too bad of an idea, but we have already had quite a few contests recently, so not many people would be likely to enter. And if you wanted it to be like THAC, a lot of effort would have to be put into it, plus you would need prizes... It takes a lot to plan and execute a contest, and I'm sure that nobody is prepared to take it on, especially after we have had so many contests recently.

Last edited by Spudster (August 10, 2009 (05:38pm))

Interesting concept, but I dont think my poor old camera can take any more animating this summer....

Dont stop comming up with ideas though. Your idea isnt rubbish, its just that we all need another holiday to recover from this holiday.

-MRB

Last edited by Max Butcher (August 11, 2009 (03:07am))

YouTube
Max, She/They

It's a great idea, but don't do it right now. We just had STAR, right now there is the AniExer-Size Contest, and right about when school starts up they are going to have BRAWL.