Topic: Favorite Film Score

What's your favorite film score? Just leave the score title & composer like so:

My favorite film score is "Schindler's List Theme" by John Williams/Itzhak Perlman

Re: Favorite Film Score

One of my favorite score of all time is "Cinema Paradiso" by Ennio Morricone

There's already a thread for this, but I am on my MAC laptop and don't know how to copy and paste the link here.

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Sorry, I didn't know, but this is still open for those that want to still reply.

I'm glad people like film scores enough to make two threads about it though. mini/bigsmile

This:
DUN-DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN, DUN DUN-DUN, DUN-DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNNN, DUN-DE DUN-DUN-DUN

Spoiler (click to read)

Indiana Jones theme tune.

And this:
DUN DUN DUN DUN DE-DUN DUN-DE DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN DE-DUN DUN DE-DUN, DUN DUN DE-DUN DUN DA DUN-A-DUN, DUN-DUN DUN DE-DUN A-DUN DUN-DUN DUN DE-DUM DUN DE-DUM

Spoiler (click to read)

The Imperial March. I love John Williams

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Just Kidden wrote:

There's already a thread for this, but I am on my MAC laptop and don't know how to copy and paste the link here.

You hold the mouse down and you try drag it to where you want it to go. It's incredibly difficult. Mac is a witch.

-Jimmybob

Move over Rover, let Jimi take over.
[email protected]

There's also the obvious command+c and command+v.

"I am Kansas" -Smeagol
http://heythats.cool

Indiana Jones and Wallace and Gromit.

I will copy max. Tee hee.

runudunrunudunrunudunrunudunrunudunrunudun DUN. DUN. DUN, DUN DUN. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN DUUUUN DUUUUN DUUUUUUN, DUUUUUN DUN DUUUUUUN DUUUUUUN DUUN DUUN DUN DUUUN DUN DUUUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN DUUUN DUN. DUN. DUN. DUN DUN.

Spoiler (click to read)

Molossus AKA The dark knight theme tune.-Hans Zimmer I love batman mini/bigsmile

Well, until the previous film thread pops up again, I will say that WALL•E is my favorite film score. I'd listen to it while animating, if I had it. Which I will. Eventually.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

Maximum Overdrive. What other film did AC/DC do the score for?

-Jimmybob

Move over Rover, let Jimi take over.
[email protected]

Last Action Hero had Big Guns in it.

Brickyman wrote:

I will copy max. Tee hee.

runudunrunudunrunudunrunudunrunudunrunudun DUN. DUN. DUN, DUN DUN. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN DUUUUN DUUUUN DUUUUUUN, DUUUUUN DUN DUUUUUUN DUUUUUUN DUUN DUUN DUN DUUUN DUN DUUUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN DUUUN DUN. DUN. DUN. DUN DUN.

Spoiler (click to read)

Molossus AKA The dark knight theme tune.-Hans Zimmer I love batman mini/bigsmile

Sorry to burst your bubble but It's in V for Vendetta and V for Vendetta was released in 2005.

_2014