Topic: Earthquake effect

Well, I am basicly trying to do a earthquake effect. Is there anyfree programs that can do that?

I'm BACK! mini/bigsmile

Re: Earthquake effect

Free? I don't know, but the shaky camera plug-in from VideoCo-pilot for After Effects is quite good for it.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Just shake the actual camera. If it's really stable and immovable, you shouldn't have too many problems.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

I do what Graeme said. I don't think you'll find a program that can do that.

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Just Kidden wrote:

I don't think you'll find a program that can do that.

ME wrote:

Free? I don't know, but the shaky camera plug-in from VideoCo-pilot for After Effects is quite good for it.

Read before Write mini/wink

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Graeme Allen wrote:

Just shake the actual camera. If it's really stable and immovable, you shouldn't have too many problems.

Well, thats the problem. I have torn appart the whole set....

I'm BACK! mini/bigsmile

I guess you have to rebuild the set, shake the camera when you animate, load virtualDub, and blur motion. mini/blankexpression

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

I would usually do it during filming by shaking the camera, but I can achieve the same effect in in Post-Production too. I go into Vegas, open the clip. Open the Pan and Crop menu. Set a lot of keyframes close to eachother, make each one move a bit.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.