Topic: BiM Community Project idea

After watching movies I see the credits and I wonder why there are no brickfilms like that. So I wanted to start a community project. Some animators could animate some scenes, someone could write the story, someone could do the special effects, people could do the voices, someone could add sound effects, and then someone fix it up. I don't know if this will be finished,
but if you wanna particapate and help it, you can.

Don't forget we need a story before we can start. I might come up with a story if I want to.

Re: BiM Community Project idea

Isn't that just the normal plan for a community project?

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

I really want to participate in a community project. I am pretty good at making comedy scripts, so if you guys need me to write a script I would be willing to do it! mini/smile

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Hazzat wrote:

Isn't that just the normal plan for a community project?

Most community projects are clips that are entirely made by the filmers. I'm trying to make a community project where there could even be only one animator. The clip could be passed on to other people who add special effects and do the voices and cut out the parts that aren't needed.

yes,but in many community projects everyone helps out with everyone.Also only one community project has ever been completed. mini/no

11:41 Hazzat NO FUN ALLOWED IN BRICKFILMING COMMUNITY

Actually, I think there were two - I can't remember what the other one was, though.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Cleaning Time was the other one.

I think it would be a good idea if someone here vollunteered to write a script which would have both easy and more difficult scenes to animate so we could have beginners work on it too. We really need a succesfull community project around here.

Happy THACing mini/sunnies