Topic: Western film

I could not post in new releases or w/e so be it and idk where id post this so this place seems as good as any
I havent been back since the previous site format as a matter of fact i just read a pm i recieved exactly a year ago this day in 2008 lmao. and awhile back i saw a forum thread either on this or bricksinmotion i believe... believe.. it was "Bertl" who made the film.
It was like screenshots of a western film with lego men in sand like they actually had sand on the sets so it looked more realistic. and it looked really great and it was still a coming soon then im wondering if any of you have any idea about when this is coming out or if it has came out or if it was cancelled or whatever.
Really interested in it. It looked amazing.

Sorry about if you get confused i originally posted this on brickflims but its slow as hell over there..

Re: Western film

That was something that Ladon did, and yes, they were incredibly awesome. Unfortunately, the project seems to be pretty much dead, especially since Ladon, though he's awesome at brickfilming, doesn't have the best track record when it comes to completing stuff.

Ahhh ok thank you. Yeah im a big procrastinator too.. Although right now i do have big money towards a current movie im making i could spend up to 300 on the final budget its just so hard to find good voice actors. Trying to think of ideas right now though i have the money and everything i need just need the idea. Then i can purchase the custom stuff i need for my people etc. Anyways.. Thank you ^_^.

http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/post/66417/#p66417 < my idea

Last edited by zsakul2 (July 25, 2009 (02:51pm))

Yeah, I remember them, great shots.

_2014