Re: 'Mr Socially Impaired' - The Game (Working Title)

I have seen a YouTube lego adventure where a guy accendently kills someone. And you choose if he turns himself in or kills himself. Yeah.

olol

I rearwy, rearwy like dinosaurs. Or something...

Has anyone bothered to see if Smeagol is okay with this? Because I highly doubt he will be. You know, inter-site relations and all.

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions

I wrote:

If I plan to go ahead with the current idea, I will have to ask the kind permission of Smeagol

Usually, my ideas end up abandoned, so only when I'm completely happy with the idea, and am ready to being production, then I will ask.

If he refuses I have two options (gosh, its like playing the game already): I can try asking another member of this site (Night Owl, Buxton etc), or I can have it that you are playing as myself - at the risk that no-one will play it.

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Max Butcher wrote:

Apart from the people listed in the description, there will be no more real people in the game. If I plan to go ahead with the current idea, I will have to ask the kind permission of Smeagol, and just hope that TaaB doesnt sue my mother loving ass off the face of this planet for using her name (I may have to refer to her as 'The Empress' or something if there are hints of this happening). 

Good luck 'being a' baddie when you have no sigfig and no speaking part....

-MRB

I have a sig-fig, what are you on about?

_2014

I wrote:

I'm not using Sigfigs.

The only way you can be in the movie is if some random guy/girl was named after you, but since you will not speak or be spoken to, no-one will ever know it is you anyway. Your welcome to volenteer for a speaking part if needed though, but not as yourself.

I may plan on having some well known cameos though - just for fun, and because I can. Also, since I'm gaining no profit off this game, I can use some copyrighted music.

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

HOLY F***ING S**T!!

Ok. This idea is dead. No way can I top that, and even if I did make this - I will be dogged for the rest of my life by 0.0000001 IQ Youtubers saying that I stole KGs idea - even though I have been thinking about it for months.

[/thread]

YouTube
Max, She/They

But KG wasn't the first, either.

I was looking forward to this.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

But KG's is probally going to be the most well known - which according to the average Youtuber, means it was first.

I'm just going to leave the idea open for someone else. Its too ambitious for a animator of my skill.

-MRB

Last edited by Max Butcher (July 31, 2009 (03:12am))

YouTube
Max, She/They

Max Butcher wrote:

HOLY F***ING S**T!!

You only just saw that? mini/confused

Also you don't know how long KG had the idea of making it.

_2014

I saw that video a week ago, and more people are making this kind of lego adventures (I saw 3 already).
Just start it. I can make a score for it if you want...

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Hazzat wrote:

But KG wasn't the first, either.

I was looking forward to this.

KG's other one was probably one of the first. Made in a pre-YouTube era, too.

Random Parrot wrote:

You only just saw that?

Oh sorry, I forgot that going on holiday was illegal in 16 countries. (Yes, I planned that retort all week for you)

Also you don't know how long KG had the idea of making it.

I'm not accusing KG of stealing my idea (thats the most n00by thing anyone can do). Its just that now many people will think I copied KG, which is not true. Its like I was going to do an epic film - untill Indiana Jones 4 came out, which was exactly like my idea. Lucasfilm didnt copy me, but I didnt copy them. Its a situation that makes me want to commit suicide whenever I'm in it.

Ok, how about this: I will make a 'Lego Adventure', HOWEVER: this idea is way too ambitious for me. So, I'm not gonna do a Brickfilm apocalypse story, due to its high expectation and poor skill of animator. Instead, I'am going to do a much more managable: 'Mr Socially Impaired - The Game'

MR SOCIALLY IMPAIRED is walking through Fail-Land. However, he discoveres a TARDIS mysteriously left there. If you choose to go inside, then you will meet the Doctor.
Since the laws of time and space forbid Mr Socially Impaired to meet any other human - the whole universe becomes instantly screwed up....

Mr Socially Impaired is famed for its crappiness and low buget, so should be fairly managable - and humourous.

-MRB

Last edited by Max Butcher (July 31, 2009 (09:53am))

YouTube
Max, She/They

Hm,nice concept...

11:41 Hazzat NO FUN ALLOWED IN BRICKFILMING COMMUNITY

Max Butcher wrote:
Random Parrot wrote:

You only just saw that?

Oh sorry, I forgot that going on holiday was illegal in 16 countries. (Yes, I planned that retort all week for you)

That doesn't suprise me.

_2014

IDEA SLIGHTLY ALTERED:

To fit in with my 'Get Impaired' AniExer-size chase scene (which is comming along great), at the end of the movie, MSI suddenly gets abducted by the TARDIS. Inside is Doctor Who. In typical Mr Socially Impaired style, the scene cuts to black and there is an explosion sound. This game will then continue from that story.

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They