Topic: Lockout, a new idea.

Hello yall! *cough* nevermind. Anyways, I'm thinking of an idea for sort of a gladiator type thing.

Ty Gresham, 17, is thrown into a hostile arena, where his enemy is a zombie mutant, who is intent on getting him destroyed. As the days pass, and the elements are getting much harder to bear, the two have to fight each other more savagely. But when they are to weak to attack each other, they must join up to get out of the compound alive, where the soldiers gaurding  the doors are savage, inhuman cyborgs with no sense of mercy.

So you like?

Re: Lockout, a new idea.

Sounds pretty cool!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

Fib12345 wrote:

Sounds pretty cool!

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Sounds a lot like the story " The Most Dangerous Game " by Richard Connell

I liked The Most Dangerous Game so you story sounds really good!

If I'm on the forums, I'm probably waiting for Blender to finish rendering.

I tought you were leaving...

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Well, forget that, y'know, once I read the posts again, I remembered how much I missed this place. Oh and howabout this you guys?

Instead of zombie mutant thing, how about this, because y'know, I've only found two romance brickfilms so here it goes:

Ty Gresham, 17, is thrown into a hostile arena, where his enemy is a seventeen year old girl named Chelsea. At first they are intent on getting each other destroyed. As the days pass, and the elements are getting much harder to bear, the two have to fight each other even more, but they both can tell that they are fighting much more hesitantly. But when they are broken apart from their skirmishes, winter comes. Chelsea, who is now wandering the fake snow tumbles into Ty's tent. He feels pity fopr her and nurses her back to health, then the whole romance thing pops in, and then they decide to actually get out of the compound alive, where the soldiers gaurding  the doors are savage, inhuman cyborgs with no sense of mercy.

Lamplight wrote:

Well, forget that, y'know, once I read the posts again, I remembered how much I missed this place. Oh and howabout this you guys?

Instead of zombie mutant thing, how about this, because y'know, I've only found two romance brickfilms so here it goes:

Ty Gresham, 17, is thrown into a hostile arena, where his enemy is a seventeen year old girl named Chelsea. At first they are intent on getting each other destroyed. As the days pass, and the elements are getting much harder to bear, the two have to fight each other even more, but they both can tell that they are fighting much more hesitantly. But when they are broken apart from their skirmishes, winter comes. Chelsea, who is now wandering the fake snow tumbles into Ty's tent. He feels pity fopr her and nurses her back to health, then the whole romance thing pops in, and then they decide to actually get out of the compound alive, where the soldiers gaurding  the doors are savage, inhuman cyborgs with no sense of mercy.

wait a minute...you mean that at the end they fall in love?...that's my bad English...

Last edited by MPfist0 (July 23, 2009 (12:41pm))

Yeah, I geuss so. There's only two, so I was just like, whatever, I geuss I'll make one. mini/confused

Make it more realistic with a roman gladiators and no cyborgs. mini/yes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

What's the reason for the existence of this arena? When are the events of this film occurring? Is this some sort of futuristic reality show? If so, it sounds a little too much like the upcoming film Gamer, but I think it might work. I'd add that I think adding romance is a bad idea, but if you go with the reality show thing, I think a human female competitor would be a better choice than a zombie.

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions

Yes! That's exactly what I'm going for!

Looks promising. A little cliche, but promising.

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions