Topic: Casting call for collab animation

This is a casting call for anyone who would like to voice in an upcoming stop motion collab (Description Below)

So if anyone here has seen the janitorial contingency I think you get my idea. I am making a minute of lego stop motion and I am going to hand it over to another person to decide what happens next. Do note that I am no mindgame studios or Forlorn creature but I am hoping that this goes somewhere. The max amount of people will be 10 and by the end it will come back to me for the final minute, here are the rules...

No extreme profanity (but it can be kind of bloody if u want)
Has to be exactly one minute
Has to have a smooth transition from the previous clip and lead perfectly into what may come next
Has to keep the general plot and main group of characters
Has to have the same voice actors for the same characters
Write your own script
GET FUNKY!!!!
So yeah, uhhh, goodbye
Oh yeah also I will be doing voice acting calls and have a poll for the plot and the main character designs, and do note that I am a CHILD so I'm not the best filmmaker, ok goodbye again

Last edited by PrimeZilla (September 21, 2022 (06:20pm))

PZ

Re: Casting call for collab animation

That sounds really cool! I dont know if anyone has wanted to join yet but I would be willing too. Please PM me if you would like to work with me.

: D

Hi, this is Brixie.
I love this idea, and would love to get involved!
Please, Private Message me as I am very interested.
Kind Regards, Brixie.

Billions of blue blistering bricks!

Awesome, I checked out your youtube channel and I really enjoyed it. I didn't think this would get too far but it's nice to see someone cares. I guess sometime this week once i have enough people I will release the first minute.

PZ

Cool, I would be glad if you joined in, so once i get a few more people i will animate the first minute.

PZ

Hi there PrimeZilla!
This certainly sounds exciting, just had a couple of concerns/questions with this project. Firstly, just to get it out of the way, this is a subforum for casting calls. As your title seems to indicate, you're aware of this, so this belongs in the community or production sections. The title is also unnecessarily long and somewhat confusing. However, this is just some placement errors, so not a big deal. The principal thing I noticed is that this is an incredibly ambitious project, especially headed by someone who only joined the BiM community literally two days prior. This type of project has been only tried (let alone pulled off) exceptionally rarely, as it comes with all the managing issues, accentuated by the fact that there is no theme whatsoever to this project, making the possibilty of a disorganised mess of individual short a probability. Not to mention the continual growth of the minifigure line, making a similar cast extremely difficult. Finishing up, I'd like to note that you referenced Cleaning Time: The Janitorial Contingency. This project was carried out by adults, organized by the actual owner and leader of the only online brickfilm community, was preceded by huge amounts of planning, and still was barely finished, taking ~3 years to complete. Having said all this, I hope I'm not coming on too strong, I think this is a great idea, and would love to see this actually happen. Not only that, but I'm down to help as well as participate, once I can get a good idea of the orginization, commitment, and chances of this project. In the meantime, I wish you the best of luck, and while these things are for you to keep in mind, don't let me stop you if you're prepared to work hard, God bless and brickfilm on,

Puskov

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.