Topic: THAC 2022 production log

Post updates on your film for THAC 2022 here!

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Re: THAC 2022 production log

Doing a throwback to an old raytistic THAC film with “Dr. Jatson”

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

Just finished the script! It's pretty short but that means I can make it more polished.

"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

I've got about 20 seconds worth of animation done.

Helix Bricks Productions wrote:

I've got about 20 seconds worth of animation done.

Wow!

I've just finished lighting my first set.
https://imgur.com/a/BxnLfPk

Got a long script, have all minifigs and most of the sets done, no animation yet...

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"

mini/twitch Finally after redoing the first shot twice I have 9 seconds of animation.

I'm starting on the set for the second set of shots. I'm going to try to be more detailed on them.

building my set for scene 2!

I’ve got three scenes, and I’m halfway through the longest one (by far)

I have built the set for scene 2 and am building the set for the third and final scene while i get one last element of scene 2 done.

starting on set for third scene

Currently animating the last scene!

still got entire last scene to go

Animation is complete! Now for editing. I'm gonna do a lot of sound design but other than that the film is pretty short.

Exporting! It's only 48 seconds long lol

I've still got all of editing and sound design to go mini/lol

dang it!!!!!!!!!!!

You can watch my completed THAC 2022 entry here! https://bricksinmotion.com/films/view/11436/

Good luck to everybody to entered in the contest!

I ended up do a video log (Vlog) / THACumentary of my first Brickfilm "Sam on the Moon"
https://youtu.be/jcSHeeVNSA0

Already have one scene of my next Brickfilm already done (but by another brickfilmmaker as I didn’t have the parts for the set). I start on Friday animating 90% of it with hopeful completion over the weekend. It should be fun now that I’m not rush off my pony to get it done.