Topic: Maintenance guy

Maintenance guy

Watch Now: Youtube
Released: November 14, 2021
Content Advisory: mild violence, no language, no sexual content

Third episode of the "Wrong suspect" series.

Bank security camera has some problems and police help is needed once again - or even twice!

This is the third episode of "trilogy". In this episode I tried to focus to improve walking cycle. Please give opinions does walking look smooth or is there still lot to improve?

From the content wise I suggest you to check episodes 1 & 2 to get bit insight what has happened earlier. 3rd episode works independently but earlier episodes tells more of some characters.

Directory Link

Re: Maintenance guy

Pretty entertaining. I watched back the previous episodes as well and episode 2 is my favorite so far, I love all the action with peeing puppy that goes on at the same time as the story with Santa. This episode was great with Santa finally getting back at the coffee thief. I also really like what you did with the broom - great setup and payoff with it falling on the criminal's head at the end.

I really like the usage of the text bubbles with icons inside of it, it works quite well. Be careful to not overuse them in the future though, it can slow down the film a lot and it's generally better to show what's going on.

One suggestion I would make is to have a little more variation in the shots you use. With dialogue between two characters, you might want to use close up shots of whoever's talking to vary it up a bit.

I hope to see more!

- BertL

BertL wrote:

Pretty entertaining. I watched back the previous episodes as well and episode 2 is my favorite so far, I love all the action with peeing puppy that goes on at the same time as the story with Santa. This episode was great with Santa finally getting back at the coffee thief. I also really like what you did with the broom - great setup and payoff with it falling on the criminal's head at the end.

I really like the usage of the text bubbles with icons inside of it, it works quite well. Be careful to not overuse them in the future though, it can slow down the film a lot and it's generally better to show what's going on.

One suggestion I would make is to have a little more variation in the shots you use. With dialogue between two characters, you might want to use close up shots of whoever's talking to vary it up a bit.

I hope to see more!

- BertL

Great and thanks! Speech bubbles with icons has received positive feedback. I think it is somewhat unique approach. At least I haven't seen others using that earlier.

Your suggestion is very accurate. It probably makes video more interesting to have more variety with the camera angles.

Very interesting. The lighting is really good, with the red overtones in two of the shots, and the speech bubbles are a cool touch. A little more easing in and out would work well, but overall I love what you've done. Keep up the good stuff!

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

Thank you Puskov for the feedback. Much appreciated!