Robot and Ninja

Watch Now: Vimeo
Released: June 28, 2021
Content Advisory: mild violence, no language, no sexual content

The silent tale of a robot and a ninja.

Directory Link

Re: Robot and Ninja

Aww, that ending was so wholesome!

I do feel like the film would have benefitted from a little polishing regarding the editing. No audio, no titles, no masking... it feels like you released the raw frames instead of the actual final film, lol. Having said that, the animation was pretty great.

Yeah this is something I made quickly while doing the audio and editing for another film. That one will be out soon and actually be edited mini/lol

I love it. Simple and well animated, but I wasn't super clear on what exactly happened. Also, the guy looks more like a barbarian than a ninja, but I really like the film!

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

Very nicely done. Obviously some audio and masking would be good, but sometimes we just get animating and are excited to share our work! Looking forward to what you cook up for BRAWL!

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Brick Block Animations wrote:

Very nicely done. Obviously some audio and masking would be good, but sometimes we just get animating and are excited to share our work! Looking forward to what you cook up for BRAWL!

Thanks! I won't be able to participate in this BRAWL mini/sad   but I'm excited to see what you and everyone else makes!

Nice clip! I do think that it seems more like a test and not a film. But I love the animation!

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb