Topic: LEGO Marvel's Eternals: The Mad Titan

LEGO Marvel's Eternals: The Mad Titan

Watch Now: YouTube
Released: June 23, 2021
Content Advisory: moderate violence, no language, no sexual content

Eternals may be ancient and wise, but even they are not beyond corruption. The true, full story of Thanos the Mad Titan begins.

Check out the complete MBU saga!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … 4n__8Vt1Qu

Directory Link

Creator's Comments
What started as a quick, "two week" project evolved into something more elaborate that took a little more time than I was comfortable with, but overall I'm quite happy with what it become. The Eternals aren't my favourite characters by any stretch but I'm excited to see what the MCU does with them, and though now would be a good time to bring them into the MBU too, as well as add some more setup for Thanos and the Infinity Gems. The VFX for this in particular were fun to do, and I look forward to building on some techniques I learned for this brickfilm in future ones.

Last edited by jampot (June 23, 2021 (04:19am))

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Re: LEGO Marvel's Eternals: The Mad Titan

Wow!! That was great!! The starting shot of the city and trees was very well done!! mini/bigsmile

Youtube - Twitter - Facebook - Discord
https://bricksafe.com/files/BCStrike/Untitled%20design%20165.png
Live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Ephesians 4:1

Re: LEGO Marvel's Eternals: The Mad Titan

Another banger comes out of the MBU works. Congrats on doing a really nice job. I can't believe you actually found a good use for the Thanos mech set, it makes the film so much better. The editing and visual effects are superb, as well as the voice acting. I liked the brick-built effect of cheese slopes as dirt piled up a lot, but the smoke and dust digital effects clashed with it, and as the the brick-built effect looked cleaner and cooler, rather then let it suffer it would have been better to tone down the digital side of things more. However, those outside shots of the city and forest blew me away, they were really top notch, and did not in any way feel fake. A couple of the camera movements did feel somewhat forced and awkward, but that's a minor point, and the animation itself was well done. Personally the thing that attracted me the most about this film was the super creative minifigures for the Eternals, ones that were not the official ones from the sets. The fact that the NEXO Knights torsos bear a lot of similarities to the Eternals uniforms was a fantastic find. Overall it was such a fun watch, and got me reeled in for the rest of the story. Love it!

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.