Topic: Never Mess With a Hungry Wookie

Never Mess With a Hungry Wookie

Watch Now: Link 1
Released: May 31, 2021
Content Advisory: mild violence, no language, no sexual content

A Wookiee is feeling in need of a snack, but after a slippery slope of events, hunger is the least of his problems.
3 months, 4293 frames, and nearly 3 minutes of quality content. It has been a long journey with a ton of hard work. Hope you enjoy it!

Directory Link

Re: Never Mess With a Hungry Wookie

I really enjoyed that. Although some of the character animation was a little jittery especially at the start, overall it was really smooth especially considering you were shooting on 24pfs on singles. (At least, that's what it looked like to me.) You really nailed how the Wookie's rage slowly built up as the troubles with his food kept going, that was amazing. The fight scene was pretty well animated too, if not a little one sided. But hey, that's droids for ya. One other thing I really liked was the visual effects. The smoke worked quite well, in my opinion. The way you built the forest was pretty cool as well. A small criticism I have is that the droids seemed a bit too talkative, and I think the film would have worked as well if not even better if you had cut down on the dialogue a little. Not that it takes away from the film, mind you.