Topic: Being Pirates - Season 1 - Episode 1: Odd Fish

Being Pirates - Season 1 - Episode 1: Odd Fish

Watch Now: Link 1
Released: March 21, 2021
Content Advisory: no violence, mild language, no sexual content

This first episode kicks off the swashbuckling Lego stop-motion animation series Being Pirates, stuffed to the brim with adventure, humor and bantering Pirates. In this episode Flint doesn't have much luck catching fish, mind you, he does catch something else, to Longsocks' surprise. What could it be? To be continued.

Directory Link

Re: Being Pirates - Season 1 - Episode 1: Odd Fish

Hey, great job on the video! Your sets and lighting are awesome. I’ve always loved lego pirates, so im excited to see where you go with this story.
Let me know if you need any other male pirate voices, it’s one of my specialties! I’d be an honor to voice act for ya!

Supermelty Productions
Voice Over Website: ianwood.site

Supermelty wrote:

Hey, great job on the video! Your sets and lighting are awesome. I’ve always loved lego pirates, so im excited to see where you go with this story.
Let me know if you need any other male pirate voices, it’s one of my specialties! I’d be an honor to voice act for ya!

Thanks a bunch Supermelty!
And thanks for offering to voice act! That's much appreciated. I'm sure I'll be able to fit you in, I'll let you know! mini/bigsmile

How do I add a brickfilm to this site? And can I have a brick a brack link?

AC-Films wrote:

How do I add a brickfilm to this site? And can I have a brick a brack link?

You need to be logged in. Then go to "Films" in the black header at the top. On the left you will find the option to add a film, for which you submit a link. I don't know about the brick a brack link, perhaps just try it out!