Topic: The Adventures of Baboo

The Adventures of Baboo

Watch Now: YouTube
Released: February 15, 2021
Content Advisory: no violence, no language, no sexual content

Episodic brickfilm series. Planning on working up to a full feature length movie next year. Subscribe to my channel if you enjoy. Much appreciated.

This is episode 7

Directory Link

Re: The Adventures of Baboo

This reminds me a little of the old stop-motion iSpy program.

Yes, it's homemade, fresh from the toaster oven.

Blandeer wrote:

This reminds me a little of the old stop-motion iSpy program.

Thanks Blaander. Unfamiliar with iSpy. I’m seeing a dog and a tennis head on searching.

BabooAdventures wrote:

Thanks Blaander. Unfamiliar with iSpy. I’m seeing a dog and a tennis head on searching.

Yes that's the one. Not necessarily animation wise (aside from them both being stop-motion), but narratively and the target audience involved. The combination of multiple elements (LEGO, mega bloks, buttons, etc.) also create that connection for me. mini/smile

Yes, it's homemade, fresh from the toaster oven.

Blandeer wrote:
BabooAdventures wrote:

Yes that's the one. Not necessarily animation wise (aside from them both being stop-motion), but narratively and the target audience involved. The combination of multiple elements (LEGO, mega bloks, buttons, etc.) also create that connection for me. mini/smile

Nice. Good to read how it’s perceived. I aim to use the next few months working out set,
Techniques, characters, etc. See what works on camera. Then I will begin shooting much longer piece that I’ll prob serialize. So much to learn! Lots of fun tho