Topic: LEGO Tenet

LEGO Tenet

Watch Now: YouTube
Released: February 2, 2021
Content Advisory: mild violence, no language, no sexual content

A LEGO recreation of the hallway fight sequence from Christopher Nolan's Tenet

I wanted to do something a little different with this one and recreate the inverted hallway fight from scratch, rather than a 1:1 recreation of the movie. It gave me a bit more freedom with the shots, and I think creating the sequence from the ground up meant that the fight choreography was better suited to the Lego characters.

I really liked the movie and wanted to do something in Lego with it (like the old school 2 awesome guys stuff) so I hope you all enjoy!

Directory Link

Formerly known as the2awesomeguys

Re: LEGO Tenet

I haven't actually seen Tenet so I am not be able to give a fair review. I can say overall as a LEGO video it was well done. You were aiming to reconstruct it to better suit the LEGO figures and I think you pretty much nailed it. I feel as thought the camera shake got a little aggressive in some spots, but I suppose that is natural for a modern day action movie like this.  The sound design was really well done, the squeaks from the shows to the light punches into the suit. Overall well done.

Yes, it's homemade, fresh from the toaster oven.

That was fresh!
Never seen tenet but I still enjoyed it

ok

I commented on the real thing, but I must say, that was an incredibly well choreographed video. Exited for more. mini/wink

Excellent Animation. Smooth and flowing and just good!

Hennison Animations