Topic: how to stay patient while recording

my stop motions are normally quite short and thats beacuse i am not patient does anyone have any tips on to get more patient while filminh

Re: how to stay patient while recording

I enjoy listening to music or a podcast while I work, helps me to not go crazy while animating for long stretches.

I agree with what AwesomepantsFilms said, having something else playing, like a podcast certainly helps.
It's also something you get better at by simply doing it. Patience is learned by practicing being patient.  Just keep doing it and you'll get better with time.

Podcasts and audiobooks are both great.  During THAC I like to listen to other people's live-streams.

I have a bit of patience but I still like listening to podcasts, mostly The World Of Brickfilms Podcast.
And I also listen to other's live streams during THAC.
Some other podcasts I've listened to is the BFG podcast (brickfilmers guild), and the Brick 100 podcast.

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

I've been filming something. It isn't very long but I'm filming it in short segments, a scene at a time.

Podcasts and music are a big help, but for me, I'll animate in short breaks, with set building in between. Another thing that helps is if you have a story or idea that you really like, and you can use that to fuel. A lot of people use production logs to get motivation, and contests also get urgency to help. Lastly, something practical would be to not have very common or long shots, so that you'll do something at least relatively new every time you animate a different shot.

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.