Topic: THACXVIII - Lamb to the Slaughter

THACXVIII - Lamb to the Slaughter

Watch Now: Youtube
Released: January 10, 2021
Content Advisory: mild violence, no language, no sexual content

A woman scorned can change, revealing her dark side. We see as much in this dark comedy.

Made for THAC. Really rushed to the finish with this one.

Directory Link

Re: THACXVIII - Lamb to the Slaughter

I think you had some problems with the audio levels and odd framing but the story was engaging and a little weird.

I suspected the title would be a reference to the Alfred Hitchcock Presents episode, little did I know it was gonna be a full-on truncated recreation of it. I would suggest making it clear that this is not your story, but a borrowed one from nearly 63 years ago.

Lucas wrote:

I would suggest making it clear that this is not your story, but a borrowed one from nearly 63 years ago.

It is made clear. It says so in the credits that it was adapted from Roald Dahl's short story.

Anyway great job!

https://i.imgur.com/0X6EoJh.jpg
YouTube Channel : All My Links ↑Click for newest animation!↑

Lucas wrote:

I would suggest making it clear that this is not your story, but a borrowed one from nearly 63 years ago.

I think it was made pretty clear.

Thanks for involving me in this!

Nice work crafting a complete story for a THAC film! It was interesting to see the story play out. As Robukks mentioned, there seems to be a few issues with audio levels and framing. This is understandable though given the time constraints of the contest.