Topic: STAR WARS Dark Empire Rising Part 3

STAR WARS Dark Empire Rising Part 3

Watch Now: Youtube.com
Released: July 31, 2020
Content Advisory: mild violence, no language, no sexual content

Ambushed by Mandalorian Commandos in the Unknown Regions, the Jedi attempt to fight back but something is amiss...

Hey Guys!

Here's the 3rd installment of my current series:
Dark Empire Rising

With this episode I wanted to continue from where I had left off but also try something a bit different with the way the story was being told. Like having various story lines within the series begin to connect together.

Also this time around I did add some special effects that I had not done before. Hopefully they look good.
This installment is the longest of the series so far, which wasn't the initial plan but it was what I believe would be best for this particular episode.

Anyway,
Please feel free to like, share, support, and subscribe to stay tuned up to date!
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and possible speculation below in the comments!

As always
May the Force be with you!
and Thank you for your support!  mini/smile

Directory Link

Re: STAR WARS Dark Empire Rising Part 3

This is super cool! Great plot and action (Although I was a little confused because I haven’t watched the first two). Also I noticed that at times the laser bolts were a little slow, like when he shot the guy at the very end. I would recommend making the lasers fly a little bit faster, but overall it was great film! mini/smile

Last edited by J.W. Productions (August 12, 2020 (01:19pm))

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Ah yeah I can see what you mean, I usually make the laser bolts with the same method that is used for making Lightsabers since it lets me have more control, but I'm still getting used to doing it that way.
Thanks again for your thoughts! mini/bigsmile

No problem mini/smile