Topic: How can i turn all of my pictures into a video

I have lots of pictures all in a file but i'm not sure how to convert them all into a video

Re: How can i turn all of my pictures into a video

Are you on a computer? Phone, tablet, maybe? I can't really help unless I know what you're using, because there's a variety of ways to do things.

If you're using PC, I recommend getting Hitfilm Express (it's free) and importing the pictures that way. I've made a quick tutorial explaining that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2fV9bn6fRQp

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Re: How can i turn all of my pictures into a video

I use hitfilm express to edit and all that stuff so I use the import image sequence button. But like rio said, the answer depends on if you are using a pc, phone, or tablet.

----------------------in production---------------------
https://i.imgur.com/4yAZqaf.png
----------------------------------------------------------
"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Re: How can i turn all of my pictures into a video

rioforce wrote:

Are you on a computer? Phone, tablet, maybe? I can't really help unless I know what you're using, because there's a variety of ways to do things.

If you're using PC, I recommend getting Hitfilm Express (it's free) and importing the pictures that way. I've made a quick tutorial explaining that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2fV9bn6fRQp


Yes I am on a pc and I believe you’re video solved my issue thank you!

Re: How can i turn all of my pictures into a video

2x4 studios wrote:

I use hitfilm express to edit and all that stuff so I use the import image sequence button. But like rio said, the answer depends on if you are using a pc, phone, or tablet.

So I have a file with 400-500 pictures I can use this and it will turn those into a video? I am on pc as well

Re: How can i turn all of my pictures into a video

Jevy wrote:
2x4 studios wrote:

I use hitfilm express to edit and all that stuff so I use the import image sequence button. But like rio said, the answer depends on if you are using a pc, phone, or tablet.

So I have a file with 400-500 pictures I can use this and it will turn those into a video? I am on pc as well

Yep!

----------------------in production---------------------
https://i.imgur.com/4yAZqaf.png
----------------------------------------------------------
"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Re: How can i turn all of my pictures into a video

Hi! I’ve been doing brickfilms for several years now and I’m thinking about a camera upgrade. I was previously using this camera (https://www.amazon.com/Sony-DSCW830-Dig … B00HNJWUBI), but because most of the focus options were auto, causing a lot of blurriness and flicker, I switched to using an iPhone as a remote camera connected to an iPad. I noticed this camera pack (https://www.amazon.com/Stopmotion-Explo … amp;sr=8-2), which seems to take high quality pictures and has an acceptable price, but I was wondering if anyone has a better recommendation. I’m looking for good quality and manual control but something that’s not too complicated or spendy, more of an intermediate stop motion camera.

Last edited by JuiceBoxStudios (July 20, 2020 (07:48am))

Re: How can i turn all of my pictures into a video

JuiceBoxStudios wrote:

Hi! I’ve been doing brickfilms for several years now and I’m thinking about a camera upgrade. I was previously using this camera (https://www.amazon.com/Sony-DSCW830-Dig … B00HNJWUBI), but because most of the focus options were auto, causing a lot of blurriness and flicker, I switched to using an iPhone as a remote camera connected to an iPad. I noticed this camera pack (https://www.amazon.com/Stopmotion-Explo … amp;sr=8-2), which seems to take high quality pictures and has an acceptable price, but I was wondering if anyone has a better recommendation. I’m looking for good quality and manual control but something that’s not too complicated or speedy, more of an intermediate stop motion camera.

Whoops! Sorry, I guess I posted this in the wrong thread!