Topic: Bob & Joe’s Fun Afternoon

Bob & Joe’s Fun Afternoon

Watch Now: Youtube
Released: July 12, 2020
Content Advisory: no violence, no language, no sexual content

Bob and Joe are two old guys who are at the park enjoying their day. They start to tell funny/stupid jokes. This is my entry into Brick a Brack’s 2020 8x8x8 contest. God Bless, Please enjoy.

Directory Link

Youtube - Twitter - Facebook - Discord
https://bricksafe.com/files/BCStrike/Untitled%20design%20165.png
Live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Ephesians 4:1

Re: Bob & Joe’s Fun Afternoon

Not really sure why they seem to be trying to shout the entire time, but it does add some humour. mini/lol

The repeated drum affect got a little old as the video went on. Maybe it would have been better to spice it up by having a side narrative of the drummer slowly getting fed up with the jokes, or enjoying them so much he can't drum!

While this was kept within the 8x8x8 parametres I feel like it misses the point by building up the surrounding park set, and not actually utilizing the Lego aspect of the contest. Overall, I think you had a good thing going here, but it could have benefited with a little more time on the creative ideas board.

Yes, it's homemade, fresh from the toaster oven.

Re: Bob & Joe’s Fun Afternoon

Blandeer wrote:

Not really sure why they seem to be trying to shout the entire time, but it does add some humour. mini/lol

The repeated drum affect got a little old as the video went on. Maybe it would have been better to spice it up by having a side narrative of the drummer slowly getting fed up with the jokes, or enjoying them so much he can't drum!

While this was kept within the 8x8x8 parametres I feel like it misses the point by building up the surrounding park set, and not actually utilizing the Lego aspect of the contest. Overall, I think you had a good thing going here, but it could have benefited with a little more time on the creative ideas board.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree with you but I didn’t have time. I found out about this contest the last day, and it ended in 8 hours, so I didn’t really have time to plan out a better video. Any way thanks for the feedback, glad it made you laugh.

Youtube - Twitter - Facebook - Discord
https://bricksafe.com/files/BCStrike/Untitled%20design%20165.png
Live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Ephesians 4:1