Topic: Factory Office

Factory Office

Watch Now: Click here to watch
Released: July 12, 2020
Content Advisory: mild violence, no language, no sexual content

A person in his office. Machines do nearly everything for him. How will he handle the situation? Does he have any power still?

Created for the Brick á Brack 8x8x8-Contest, where everything should take place on just a space of 8x8x8 bricks.

Directory Link

Last edited by Yetgo (July 14, 2020 (04:26pm))

Re: Factory Office

Seems like you accidentally put the release as August rather than July!

Nice film Yetgo. I like the set design, the story lends itself well to the 8x8x8 medium, and you managed to fill the room with so many little details to really create this whole secondary environment. The lamp and gear especially. The blank face character is a classic choice in this scenario but used to perfection. I've also been loving you recent use of colours and shapes within the set, a certain aesthetic that most brickfilms seem to lack.

The cinematography was very well done. Removing and adding parts of the wall to get those shots is a wonderful touch of dedication to the craft. I have no quarrels with this film.

Yes, it's homemade, fresh from the toaster oven.

Re: Factory Office

Blandeer wrote:

Seems like you accidentally put the release as August rather than July!

Oh indeed, thanks for noticing. Quarantine seems to be messing with my understanding on time mini/lol
Also, thanks for your thoughts on your film. I am very happy to hear you liked it so much!