Topic: Of Blockheads Mobsters & Pharaohs

Of Blockheads Mobsters & Pharaohs

Watch Now: Youtube | Newgrounds
Released: June 27, 2020
Content Advisory: moderate violence, no language, no sexual content

What do blockheads, mobsters and pharaohs have in common?  Watch to find out. My entry to BRAWL 2020.  The theme was Preservation.  The mod elements were a blue brick touching a green brick or the letter H.
https://i.imgur.com/vnqDQ3C.png

Directory Link

Re: Of Blockheads Mobsters & Pharaohs

I really liked this film! Great job! At first I was like "how did he make a 12 minute  long brickfilm in a week!?" But it was the black at the end. Other then the black, it was a really good film!

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

2x4 studios wrote:

I really liked this film! Great job! At first I was like "how did he make a 12 minute  long brickfilm in a week!?" But it was the black at the end. Other then the black, it was a really good film!

Thanks, 2x4!  I'm honestly not sure what caused the black screen.  I was disapointed that I didn't have time to figure out the problem as there was very little time left in the contest.  Hopefully, I can avoid that problem in the future.

OneDouglas wrote:
2x4 studios wrote:

Thanks, 2x4!  I'm honestly not sure what caused the black screen.  I was disapointed that I didn't have time to figure out the problem as there was very little time left in the contest.  Hopefully, I can avoid that problem in the future.

You can go into YouTube Studio and trim out the black screen at the end. mini/smile

Chris W. wrote:
OneDouglas wrote:
2x4 studios wrote:

You can go into YouTube Studio and trim out the black screen at the end. mini/smile

Thanks!  That worked great.
Sorry about the late response.