Topic: BRAWL 2020 Casting Call - 5 Voice Actors Needed!

We are currently hard at work on our BRAWL 2020 entry, and while we conduct production at our studio, we are currently looking to fill five roles for brand-new characters! Here is everything that you will need, copied from our audition sheets. If you would like to see images of the characters, as well as use our auditioning service, please visit this link (https://andrewberm.wixsite.com/mustache … -Auditions). We will also accept auditions via the Bricks in Motion private messages.

Alex Botnick - This Role Has Been Cast
Brief: Lost explorer who is bleeding to death.
Sex: Male
Part Size: Small
Audition Line: Just get yourself out of here. It's no use to fight this curse.
Additional Notes: Interested persons should sound like they're dying, but should at least be in good health to perform.

Pilot - This Role Has Been Cast
Brief: British Pilot and Alex Botnik's closest associate.
Audition Line: Dear chap! You're not doing well at all!
Additional Notes: Interested persons should have a British accent and be fairly tearful over the death of another. Wait. Is that a spoiler if it happens at the beginning of the film?

Gertrude Dainman
Brief: Archaeology intern at the LEGO City Museum.
Sex: Female
Part Size: Medium
Audition Line: Charles, are you sure this is where the first marker is located?
Additional Notes: Interested persons should sound inquisitive, but also a little impulsive. She also starts out a little boastful, but is humbled throughout the film.

Charles Farr - This Role Has Been Cast
Brief: Arrogant, yet clumsy, scientist at the LEGO City Museum.
Part Size: Medium
Audition Line: I mean, this is where the map took us, Gertrude. I would hope so.
Additional Notes: Interested persons should sound boastful and a little selfish.

Henrie Theo
Brief: French navigator who guides the team through the jungle.
Audition Line: I say we follow Thunder.
Additional Notes: Interested persons should speak with a French accent, or preferably be French. He is serviceable, but also has a secret.

Last edited by Mustache Maniacs (June 22, 2020 (03:36pm))

Mustache Maniacs Film Co.: Films you will go 'crazy' over! https://andrewberm.wixsite.com/mustachemaniacs