Topic: best portable monitor for laptop?

Hello!
I am looking for a portable monitor for my laptop, so I can have an extra screen.
Should I use a portable monitor, or just a normal monitor?
I will pay a little over $100 (I'm still getting the money), should I have a bigger price range?
Thanks!

-2x4 studios

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Re: best portable monitor for laptop?

Not sure what a portable monitor is... I'd probably just find a cheap monitor at a thrift store or something if you don't really have any specifications for what you want. Though, I realize that's kind of difficult to do right now. I don't know enough about monitors to give a good recommendation, but if you're buying new, check out reviews to make sure the colors aren't too muted and the brightness is okay. Cheap ones often sacrifice their colors for cheapness.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Re: best portable monitor for laptop?

rioforce wrote:

Not sure what a portable monitor is... I'd probably just find a cheap monitor at a thrift store or something if you don't really have any specifications for what you want. Though, I realize that's kind of difficult to do right now. I don't know enough about monitors to give a good recommendation, but if you're buying new, check out reviews to make sure the colors aren't too muted and the brightness is okay. Cheap ones often sacrifice their colors for cheapness.

OK! I think I'll just go to best buy and get one.

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb