Topic: Where do I get tiny lights?

Hey yall's, I was wondering where I should get tiny lights? The kind that can light up a torch, or a 1x1 stud. I've heard about Lifelites and Brickstuff, but if those are good, which is best?

Thanks mini/smile

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

Re: Where do I get tiny lights?

Best is hard to define.
If it helps, I did a Lifelites review 7* years ago.
I've only used Lifelites, and have loved them. However, Brickstuff lights are smaller and more easily woven into sets.

Brickstuff has a higher initial cost, but their system seems more flexible and versatile, and their website shows many more products.

Lifelites has discontinued several products recently, and had less to begin with, yet has a much cheaper initial price to try it out.

Both are great systems, and either will work wonderfully. There's not necessarily a "wrong" choice here. But if you have the cash, I'd lean Brickstuff. I have heard great things about them, the company presents itself better, and shows more innovation and success.  However, I don't have any personal experience with their products myself.

*Was it really that long ago? Yeesh...I'm old.

I’ve only used lifelites like Pritchard, but I would agree brickstuff is the smarter choice. Too often with lifelites I haven’t been able to get the light where I want because it’s too big. My set actually just broke recently as well, so I’d definitely go with brickstuff, as I’ve never heard any complaints.

Brickstuff is my goto. Apparently lifelites also has mini versions which I've used as well and work pretty well.

For a budget approach, Walmart carries some fairy lights at Christmastime. In multi-color and white. I've used these as well and they're great. You can also cut them if they're too long (so I'm told) and they'll still work.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-18 … /318857358

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

This the usefulest knowledge! mini/tongue
I'll look into both, but it looks like Brickstuff is more appreciated.
Thanks everyone!

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18