Topic: A hidden hero

Directory Link

A hidden hero

video

Greg, a depressed man has the opportunity to ignore a little girl fighting to get her money back,but he decides to reveal his hidden hero.

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Re: A hidden hero

That was a heartwarming story.  I'm sorry that I wasn't very responsive during THAC.
I'm glad you were able in time!  mini/smile

thanks!

"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Douglas is right, it's a heartwarming story!

While a few technical things could be improved, like adding more sound, or having dialog oddly in the middle of throwing punches, the story itself remains. Stopping robberies was done by several animators this year, but each, including yours, have some unique and fun little touches all its own.

I'm so glad you were able to join in THAC this year! I hope you enjoyed it.

Also, do you have plans to put this on YouTube or something? You'd probably get even more views that way!

Pritchard Studios wrote:

Douglas is right, it's a heartwarming story!

While a few technical things could be improved, like adding more sound, or having dialog oddly in the middle of throwing punches, the story itself remains. Stopping robberies was done by several animators this year, but each, including yours, have some unique and fun little touches all its own.

I'm so glad you were able to join in THAC this year! I hope you enjoyed it.

Also, do you have plans to put this on YouTube or something? You'd probably get even more views that way!

Thank you! (I know I'm kinda late) So I would have done more but I used the Windows sms so yeah....